- What and how might you change/revise your model?
- Did you change in your model throughout the modeling process?
- Are there situations where your solution wouldn’t work or your model wouldn’t apply?
- How would you need to change your model to apply to more situations?
- If you had more time, what else would you do?
- Are there any mathematical tools or information that would have been helpful to have?
Standards for Mathematical Practice: Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.